Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Rear view mirror droops, anyone else?
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 09:36 AM   #28
TiPilot
Focus Addict

Fan#: 93667
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver Ti Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 TiPilot Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkangelism View Post
The odd thing is I can't remember there ever being a thread about this even though it has been mentioned, hopefully ford customer service takes a look.
There's been discussion, though I'm not sure if there is/was a dedicated thread. I know I've posted about it on here before - and replied to others also posting about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by copernicium112 View Post
Likewise. Like feta I initially thought I was sitting differently as well sometimes (or changing in height over the course of the day or week) and just wrote it off to that. With this thread already showing three pages of agreement good to know it is not just me but (but bad to know it is happening).

You should print out this entire thread and take it back to the dealer breakspirit.
Yeah, and in one of those earlier posts I made (don't feel like searching for it right now) I believe I mentioned how I confirmed it was a problem. Basically, I forced myself to not touch the mirror for about a week. In that time, it went from being able to slightly see the headliner at the top of the mirror to not even being able to see the back window at the top of the mirror - it drooped to the point that all I was seeing was the hatch cargo tray/shelf.

Build Date: 12/2/2011 | New APIM: 4/4/2012
MFT: Factory v2.11, 3/14/12 Web -> v3.0.2, 9/24/12 Web -> v3.2.2, 1/24/13 Web -> v3.5.1, 8/13/13 Web -> v3.6