View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 08:04 PM   #9
Duhamel
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 78883
What I Drive: 2009 Silver SES

FF Reputation: 1 Duhamel Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Last week I picked up a Steel Series Sensei mouse. I messed with the acceleration settings and now I can move slowly and it's fine, but if I have to whip around/180 I can flick the mouse and do it. It was something that took some tinkering, but now i have it setup to my liking.

Also picked up a pair of Steel Series 7H USB headphones. They're pretty damn nice. Sound in games is amazing. Music is also good, but these were made to be best in game. They also do a great job cancelling background noise. I didn't use the included usb "sound card", I found the sound was odd when played through the usb attachment.

Damnit, why'd you make this thread! ;) Just kidding.....

I picked up a new video card.... a GTX570....I absolutely love this video card....nuff said.

And, last but not least, grabbed a new case. I bought the CoolerMaster HAF 922. I like my gear running cool. And with it, lol, I bought a CoolerMaster TPC 812 CPU cooler, what a beast! My pc now runs at about 2 degrees (celcius) above ambient :) I have my fx4100 cpu oc'ed to 4.5 Ghz, stable, even under load.

Next is a new PSU and SSD drive, soon to come.