View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 07:48 PM   #614
suss6052
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95752
What I Drive: 2013 Ford Focus ST2 Ingot Silver

FF Reputation: 23 suss6052 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)

30% on all side and rear windows, 50% on the front windshield. I like it, it helps a bit with the heat, but it still gets quite warm in the car without the sun shade so I'll continue to use it. They refused to do more than 50% on the front windshield without a note, and when I asked my eye dr about my light sensitivity she blew me off because they had dilated my eyes and I think she thought I meant then even though I'd told the nurse/ assistant before that it had really been bothering me for awhile before hand.

Had it done on my birthday, which was saturday. It was quite a bit more than I was expecting though as we went with the higher grade tint, but mostly because they also did the windshield which was the single most expensive piece to do.

Its not too dark at night which I like, but I might have gone with 20% instead, but I was worried it would be too dark having seen the sample shades on the glass door.
It still needs to finish drying out and hopefully there's no issues, but then again I'm probably going to be hyper picky.