Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 09:42 PM   #833
TiStick
Boob Whisperer

Fan#: 96514
What I Drive: LesVagon

FF Reputation: 16 TiStick Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (5)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shantheman2012 View Post
Maybe I'm missing something here...but what you just shared basically means while 99.9% of the cars on the road DO NOT have this issue...we are supposed to be good with "it's normal...so quit complaining" with regards to our brand new 2012 vehicles??

My grandparents all the way to me have been Ford customers almost exclusively...what a shame Ford is actively trying to change that.
This is actually status quo at Ford. My 08 F150 had the speed dependant vibration. I was told it could be fixed right until I left the 5/60 warranty. Then I was told it's normal and to live with it. I traded it on the Ti. My 91 LX 5.0 had really craptacular front brakes. Same story, live with it. Each manufacturer has their quirks. I knew going in that the Focus wasn't a perfect car. But it's still really a great little car. Brakes and suspension noises are just a reason to upgrade. I need an excuse to tinker, as my wife has learned that I will just fix things until they're broken otherwise.
Sonic's Mk3 Crew #11
Hatch Nation#163
Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
Watch out for the D