Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Noob!
Thread: Noob!
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 01:35 PM   #12
_Auricom_
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101454
What I Drive: 04 ZX5 SVT & 01 Eclipse GT

FF Reputation: 1 _Auricom_ Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Those headlights are from Ebay for $129 plus shipping $25. They are dual LED Halo with two LED's in between the halos. THE way to go with halo's are CCFL HALO's as they are cold burning but the CCFL halo market hasn't gone full throttle yet so unless you are going to install them yourself's expect alot of LED halo's for the time being.
I have purchased headlights from them prior for my Eclipse and the HID Ballast lens give you a weaker beam than the stock set up.

I recieved my headlights yesterday and the manufacturer did a very good job in shipping them to me. The packaging seems a notch better than my previous purchase some years ago. I hope they meet the quality of my stock headlights in terms of visability at night. I am going to the Pavs tonight so expect a ton of pics of my ride and others there!

@ Klondike: I just got my SVT and am already working on getting some good mods here very soon as in within a month. I plan on scoring sum Enkei RPF1's in bronze, lightweight lug nutz, K&N SRI, 67mm throttle body, light weight Aluminum Pullyz for the ZX5! I need a tune after im done with that little list though. I am still trying to figure out this forum. lolz

its a little different from the other one Im on for my Bishi.