Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Zx3_bmxrider's Mild Mannered Build Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 08:25 AM   #496
zx3_bmxrider
Meh.

Fan#: 84231
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 zx3_bmxrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvieF View Post
Was your gain set to high on your amp? That can lead to them blowing. Or overheating. Etc.... :) what's your amp wattage?

Sent from my ADR6350 using FF Mobile
Yeah it was. Well lets see. lol My amp is an 1800 watt boss onyx. But its 900 rms. the visonik subs I was using (they were won at focusfest) I think were only 200 rms or something like that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthzx3 View Post
those are alright. are you looking for alot of bass? all the pitches from low to highs? they will be good if you don't need super loud bass.
Nah. Idc really, just more than stock. lol 10s are more than enough really. I mean sure if I was a hardcore rapper maybe I could use more. lol But I listen to a bunch of different music so I have to turn down my subs anyways. But yea my friends 10s hit harder than my friends 12s....I didnt look at 12s only because my box is brand new and its already fit for 10s.

Oh and I got the wood last night. Hopefully I will work on it today and tomorrow.
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4