Old 02-01-2005, 10:45 PM   #1
t_bone_c34
Focus Addict

Fan#: 17718
What I Drive: 03 CD Silver ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 t_bone_c34 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
when ricers attack

ok, you would think that people have a SLIGHT bit of mind when not doing drugs.... IE....tonight on my way home from work (subway...eat fresh... ) i pulled up to a 4 way stop light on a small highway....besides me pulls up some sort of multi toned (mainly 2 primer colors) old honda accord...4 door,complete with dual fart cans,a wing i could put my hatch in,and a scoop big enough to double as a snow plow....anyways,had about 3 guys in there,shouting at me and giving me hell for having a foci...i didnt really pay much attention until he wouldnt shutup and started basing on my girl,the guy in the pass. side knew her a while back....well as soon as the light turned green i was all over the accelerator....i have never raced my car and did not even planned on it,my auto trans did all i needed,i was CAR LENGTHS ahead of them b4 my car had gotten out of 2nd,maybe he got a bad jump or not,i also noticed it would be hard since he had an auto,either a slow car,or a moron doing shifting with his towing gears..well when he finally got to the next light,i grinned and said hi....this is where it gets a little bad........the driver,mad as all get out leaned over and said something to his friend,so i see his trunk open and the friend goes back and pulls out a bat,it still being a red light,i gun it when he starts to walk towards my car (nobodys gunna hurt my baby! ). so i got away from that pretty easily,i was gone b4 the kid could get back in....i hate morons

This Lambo once tried to race me. Yea thats right, I said tried... Because he didn't know about my Turbonator.