Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Rotor Upgrade Questions
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012, 07:15 AM   #15
DarderSauce
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95564
What I Drive: '08 Vermillion Red 5 speed SEdan

FF Reputation: 5 DarderSauce Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by felixthecat View Post
Stock '05-'11 rotor diamater= 10.9'' & svt rear rotor diameter is 11'= close & no big deal. A great up grade for the front is the svt bbk= 300mm rotors & bigger calipers that bolt on w/ no issues. SS brke lines are a great upgrade. Your looking for 10mm x 1 female to 10mm male size 3 hose. Just add your lenght. Sample= Earls 630110_ _ erl add the lenght you need. For the rear on my car I went w/ 18'' lenght. The russell kit for svt's is way to short for the front.
Ya when I ordered them (special order from IN) they said they needed the last (or first ) three numbers off my VIN number to determine what size I needed. After asking what the difference was between them they said it was either the 10.9" or the 11"... I just said I would go with the 11". They also said they would call me when they came in and it took me until I got home to realize..... They didn't take my phone number so it looks like I will try checking with them Wednesday next week. All said and done they cost me $115.?? so not bad IMO

Oh thanks so much for the hose specs, I have searched but have not had any luck finding the info I needed on them. Not quite sure what the quoted part in red means but would you happen to have a link as to where I can get the correct SS Break lines (Front/Rear)? Thanks in advance man, really appreciate the info!