feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerBoat View Post
I hear what you are saying but don't totally agree. I bought a desktop computer about 6 years ago with Win XP. It works well for me so it is still on there and has not lost features for 6 years. If I decided to upgrade to Vista or 7, sure, I would lose some features, gain some features. In this case the sold version MFT was so unstable, I was pretty much forced to update to a significantly different version 10 months in.

Where I agree with you is that I would actually prefer the volume be on the lower rocker since I adjust vol far more than any favorites would be used and my hands are always down near the rocker (not 10 and 2 bwahaha ).
I agree with you, but at the end of the day the upgrade was still your choice, some people decided to stick it out with 2.11 and even some with 2.10. I upgraded for the stability and now it's largely there, I see more replicable bugs now than actual system instability.
Sonic Crew #28