View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 09:47 AM   #49
johnevoice
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 90518
What I Drive: 2012, st grey, ti, hb, 18", moonrf

FF Reputation: 2 johnevoice Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I'm sorry to hear that the Pro-Clip center mount isn't working for you. I use mine to hold my iPhone 4s. The clip fits perfectly, adjusts smoothly and solidly holds my phone. Anything larger than my iPhone could prove to be a problem.

As far as their return policy - well it sucks. It's misleading because you have to fully read the entire policy. (in the 1st statement - it says they accept returns. Most people would stop reading after that - including myself)

THIS IS FROM PRO CLIP WEBSITE http://www.proclipusa.com/customer-c...s/returns.aspx
Returns

Refund Policy
You may return a product purchased from ProClip USA, Inc. for a full refund (less the original shipping costs) if returned within 30 days of purchase. In some cases a restocking fee may be applied to the returned products. To request a refund, please contact our returns department by email or telephone to obtain an RMA number. To receive a refund, all parts must meet our requirements as explained in our Terms & Conditions below.

(this appears later on the page, sadly)

Terms & Conditions
No products shipped hereunder may be returned without ProClip’s prior approval. In order to return a product, buyer must obtain a RMA# (Return Merchandise Authorization Number). All returns must be made within thirty (30) days of the invoice date and include proof of purchase. The product must be in undamaged and unused condition, meaning: NO screw can be screwed into any product, not even into the pre-drilled holes, NO holes punched through a product, NO scratches or screw marks, and NO Velcro tape etc. We reserve the right to withhold a refund if we deem the product as damaged/used. In some cases a restocking fee may be applied. A copy of your original order or invoice must accompany a return. ALL COMPONENTS PERTAINING TO THE ORIGINAL PART MUST BE RETURNED.
Moonroof, Sony MFT, sirius , navigation , 8-21-2011 DofM

Last edited by johnevoice; 07-18-2012 at 09:26 PM.