Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My Ford Touch Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 08:56 AM   #1960
BiggerBoat
Focus Addict

Fan#: 85913
What I Drive: 2012 Red Candy Titanium Hatch

FF Reputation: 3 BiggerBoat Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by feta_mgp View Post
Either way, seemingly the stars/favorites are gone for good. The new Escape has Home and Info buttons, the new 2013 Focus pictures I've seen are starting to show Home and Info as well.

Either way, I view this change like I view updates to my computer/tablet/phone, new operating system version means new changes, removed/added features, new look, etc. this IS a computer, features will be lost or added depending on customer feedback and internal testing/reasons (not that they did much testing, apparently) ........

Just my .02, I can see/understand the frustration for those of you who used the favorite buttons often though.
I hear what you are saying but don't totally agree. I bought a desktop computer about 6 years ago with Win XP. It works well for me so it is still on there and has not lost features for 6 years. If I decided to upgrade to Vista or 7, sure, I would lose some features, gain some features. In this case the sold version MFT was so unstable, I was pretty much forced to update to a significantly different version 10 months in.

Where I agree with you is that I would actually prefer the volume be on the lower rocker since I adjust vol far more than any favorites would be used and my hands are always down near the rocker (not 10 and 2 bwahaha ).