Originally Posted by MyThIc3LiTe
I still haven't received my upgrade so I'm behind the curve either way.
If your ver2 MFT is working good then imo I would leave it the way it is until the next update is released ... I still have my ver2 and it works great and prefere it to the stripped down, full of annoying bugs v3 MFT.
Hoping Ford gets it right on the next software release so I can upgrade and use the new nav system but in the mean time the ver2 sys is great and I personally prefere it. Once you upgrade there is no going back so at least look into it before doing so. I went and did a demo at the dealership in another focus with the v3 system and was appalled with what I saw so thankful I did that before I made my decision. I would suggest doing the same.