Meh.

Fan#: 84231
What I Drive: 2001 Pitch Black ZX3

FF Reputation: 9 zx3_bmxrider Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealthzx3 View Post
probably the best idea in this situation. :p
Yepp. So last night I kinda started on the project. It took maybe 10 minutes for all that I did. lol I still dont have the wood so this is all I could really do. I took the box and everything out and zip tied the wires out of my way. I removed the carpet on the floor and the spare tire and all that. Then I vacuumed out the spare tire area. I left the carpet out. My friend has wood flooring I could use. We will probably work on that thursday or friday. Then it will basically come down to what I want to use for my system. I first need to check if the sub is blown. If it isnt, I will probably take the free route and cut the box in half and just use 1 10. If it is blown, I will probably get the exact same setup my friend has had for years. Sony Xplod amp (idk the size) and 2 rockford fosgate 10s. Punches I think. I was also thinking about finding 1 10 or 1 12 that my amp can power. We will see...first thing is first. gotta see if the sub is blown. I will keep you guys updated. and post pics when done!
Hatch Nation #92 || FocusXtreme || Zetec Crew #377 || Southeast Fanatics || Focus Factor || Rally Revolution #4