Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus Ford Racing Handling Kit
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 04:44 PM   #1
NRG_Zeal
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95088
What I Drive: 2012 White Platinum SEL hatch

FF Reputation: 1 NRG_Zeal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
2012 Focus Ford Racing Handling Kit

I know its been mentioned in other threads (And by me in said threads before) but I got a little more concrete information on the kit now as I gave Ford Racing a call for more information.

Part number as of the most recent catalog is: M-FR3-FB

The kit includes the Ford Racing springs already available, Front Struts, Rear Shocks and Roll Bars(I assume its front and rear rollbars but they havent specified yet.) The ride hight is lowered around 1 inch, someone else installed the springs and although they were advertised to lower the car 0.8" it looked lower than that. I'm gonna assume the whole kit will lower the car somewhere between 1 and 1.5 inches.

Theres no price on it yet, I have a few ballparks from prices of other handling kits on the catalog but I may be way off.

The last thing I wanna mention is that I talked to some people at Ford Racing and they gave me a date on which the kit should be available, and thats August 31st. I'm already set on getting the kit so I'll keep updating this thread with more info and eventual pictures of the kit installation.

Who else is thinking about it?