Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My Ford Touch Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 04:32 PM   #1946
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

Points 1,491, Level 21
Points: 1,491, Level: 21 Points: 1,491, Level: 21 Points: 1,491, Level: 21
Level Up 91% Completed
Level up: 91% Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggerBoat View Post
I stole this shot from misfile's picture post in the 2012 pics thread. When the diddley did they change the steering wheel rocker on the right? It looks like the favorites have been replaced with redundant volume controls?? Oh wait the volume control are gone from the 4-way above that..

I'm really confused.. And less optimistic that we are going to get out favorites buttons ever programmable again..
I'm not holding my breath, not if they are switching it to home and info icons instead of stars going forward. Not a chance we'll get it back. If we end up having no choice though I'd honestly rather have volume there than home and info because those are meaningless to me. Volume would be nice since that is where my hands are as a rule anyway. More convenient for me I guess but still not as convenient as having what I was sold and paid for.