Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Cruise control issue.
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 10:22 PM   #28
forceflow2
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 89089
What I Drive: 2013 Mustang GHIG V6 Premium

FF Reputation: 1 forceflow2 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Hi everyone -
If any of you are still experiencing cruise control issues, please PM me your VIN, mileage, phone #, and servicing dealer. I'll be glad to send all details to your region's Customer Service Manager.
Thanks for the offer, but I've decided that unless the issue poses serious safety concerns, I'm just not even bothering going to the dealerships anymore. I'm just going to take it in a week or so before I trade it in in three months to get the cumulation of issues hopefully dealt with. I was just checking in on this thread to see if anyone had an issue that was easily resolvable themselves that I could try. Although slightly off-topic, if you happen to know the process for cancelling an ESP I would appreciate that information.

Note: This should not be construed as a recommendation for others not to visit their dealership and get their issues resolved, I've just become way too tired and inconvenienced by my car's issues and it's worth it to me to take the loss I'll suffer by trading it in. If you look at this forum you can see my breadth of issues is far outside the norm.
Reacquired by Ford under Lemon Law 01/16/13.