Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Ford Focus K&N Intake kit Released.
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2012, 11:04 AM   #271
troy-knfilters
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 85424
What I Drive: 2000 Ford Taurus SE (FFV) Vulcan

FF Reputation: 1 troy-knfilters Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarson View Post
Troy,
Thank you very much for the quick and concise response. I totally understand that once the application is submitted you relinquish all control to the "hippy board", and just await their approval or denial. I am very happy that the process has been started.

I know on my old ZX3 had three K&N CAI choices with only one the three having a CARB sticker. So I don't know if you'll be able to answer this or not, but are more CAI designs for the MK3 focus in the works? And if I bought the current CAI system, and a CARB sticker became available at a later date, would K&N ship me the CARB sticker? Thanks in advance.
As far as I know the 00-04 (1st Gen), 05-07 (2nd Gen) and 08-11 (3rd Gen) Focus development is completed, there are no plans to release any further product.

As always if we get C.A.R.B. approval on any of our kits after you have purchased it you can call in at 1-800-858-3333 and speak with customer service, they will be happy to send you a C.A.R.B. sticker free of charge. Keep in mind that we require a copy of your registration and proof of purchase to do that, this is a requirement by C.A.R.B.

Troy.