Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Any interest in headlight modifications?
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2012, 06:47 PM   #25
craigsfocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97985
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

FF Reputation: 6 craigsfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsiutza View Post
huh permaseal? it think thats a windshield glue brand.. lol which is kinda funny because i used windshield glue to seal em back up

i already sized a lexus rx projector from www.retrofitsource.com and seem to be just the right size.

this being a dual bulb set up you cant or wont be able to use bi-xenon for both high and low unless you modify the whole harness and make sure the computer dont detect a burnt bulb.

since the focus head lamp is really big .i was thinking the lexus rx low beams and then possibly the mini bi-xenon morimoto for high beams just wire the beams correctly to run the solenoid up at high beam only. and possibly run both bulbs at the same time but we may run into problems with hid balasts and room..

but thats my notes on this project that i never ventured into hope it will help
See, now you asking me to divulge my evil plan. JK. I'm trying to keep it quiet until I finish the lab rat and fit all the parts into the car and ensure it functions properly and it adds to the suspense of the project. I am trying to figure out the most cost effective way to do this without sacrificing quality. I am very determined.