Kramer2K
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 99894
What I Drive: 2012 White SEL

FF Reputation: 1 Kramer2K Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordIVTteam View Post
Autoplay is also an option for vehicles equipped with MyFord (Gen1). Give the voice command AUTOPLAY, the system will then prompt you to turn it on or off. Keep in mind, this is device-dependent feature.

If you have any additional questions, let me know.

Jaclyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpenns View Post
I have autoplay enabled and every time I get in the car I have to say bluetooth audio. I'm not sure if your reply is saying that this should not be the case, but that's how it operates for me at this point.
Hi Jaclyn, thanks for jumping in here to help.

Just to clarify, I think we're all getting ours "wires crossed" when discussing this autoplay feature.

I'm clear on its role and implementation. What I'm wondering, as well as jpenns and DaeHanL, is why do we need to execute the voice command "Bluetooth Audio" every time we enter the car? Ours always defaults to "Line In," even though that was not the last audio source. I use Bluetooth Audio only. That's the source I activate when I enter the car, and then the car is shut off with it active. When I re-enter the car, "Line In" is active. I do not want this to happen.

It seems like a minor annoyance, but having to do it every single time does in fact become a nuisance.

Is there any fix for this in the pipeline? Does the SYNC team acknowledge or understand the problem we're describing? If the system would only default to the last used audio source, our issues would be gone.

Thanks so much Jaclyn for the consideration. Keep up the good work.