Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 04:56 PM   #735
Dysan911
Focus Addict

Fan#: 95746
What I Drive: 2012 White, Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 Dysan911 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HornedFrog05 View Post
I get a call about once a week from my CSM (who lives 6 states away from me) urging me to just keep trying to take my vehicle in. These people think we have an unlimited amount of free-time in order to keep driving our vehicles to various dealerships around our zip codes.

I just don't have the time or patience for the dealership to say it's vehicle characteristic. I can't just leave work because some person with zero empathy says I should. I actually care about my job and would like to keep it, must be nice for them to have a job that requires them to not problem solve and not give great customer service.

Ford pulled a Tommy Boy and shit in a box and put a guarantee on it.
Thats not only hilarious (Tommy boy reference) but sadly I think true in your case. I don't blame you one bit for feeling that way and would be fed up myself if I had the same issues. You are 100% right that its just unreasonable to suggest you spend your time like that running all over the place trying to find someone willing to fix your car when in fact FORD should be the one trying to help get this resolved despite the dealership you go too.

Its been a long time since I had a Ford and like a lot of people really want to support an American made product. I have had too many friends that I know personally told me they would never own another domestic vehicle again and all went to imports and are very happy. I appreciate the Ford CS reps that come on these forums and try to help out and it does create a great perception that Ford is trying to make Customer satisfaction a priority but I honestly think it's inexcusable what you've gone through my friend.

I really hope one day you get this resolved.