Chris_HT
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86229
What I Drive: Blue SVT 2002

FF Reputation: 4 Chris_HT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMichaelAnthony View Post
Who cares how he's doing in WRC. He probably doesn't even care as long as he is racing in the series. He's 20th out of 38 right now in points with only 2 races. He was 22nd overall last year. He knows he isn't going to be competing for the championship anytime soon. He said it himself, he's got a long way to go before he even thinks about getting the championship. I don't get why everyone holds him to a higher standard just because he's the first American to race in WRC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile30 View Post
Effn' nice driving! That's how we all imagine taking offramps, too... I was wondering how many posts it was gonna take for his WRC record to come up!

How 'bout that flip, ehe?! There's slow-mo of that; dude even flips like a boss!

dudes.... WTF.... ? (in "The Dictator" style ;)

read with understanding, and NOT understand what you want to make of it,

My post wasn't about how he is doing in WRC, take it to some english teacher, and he/she will explain, and will tell you in more or less greater detail that my post was about the video not being a "recording of a drive through SF" but a prepared video production that took many attempts on each stage to make it look good, and while pointing out clearly that i do recognize very good skill of mr Block, I still think many WRC drivers have better skill, but they just don't do the type of promotional stunts.....

MKAYYYYY ?

For me all this youtube rant about how he is doing in WRC is funny, and I make nothing of it.

Our Lady of blessed acceleration

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black&Tan View Post
But.... why read facts and investigate a claim when it supports your ideology?
...that should be written as 'The First Law of Internet Forums'