Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - My Ford Touch Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 08:57 AM   #1932
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

Points 1,491, Level 21
Points: 1,491, Level: 21 Points: 1,491, Level: 21 Points: 1,491, Level: 21
Level Up 91% Completed
Level up: 91% Level up: 91% Level up: 91%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisra View Post
I've seen that if you wait too long you won't get the maintenance screen, not sure how long that is. I just assumed it didn't run the "scheduled maintenance", I've always reinstalled without checking. I'll try it next time if I can remember. And thinking about it I've not heard the "use voice while driving" speech in several months. hmmmm.
Give it a try if you get some free time and see if you can determine if it did run or not after waiting for a decent chunk of time. Like I said, definitely seemed to have done its thing for me as evidenced by the return of Travel Link/Traffic, rescan of the index, street location missing from the home screen, and so forth. If it does continue to function this way it could be awfully convenient as when it acts up I can just start it when I pull into work and run it and hopefully upon leaving work all is well again (at least until I have to do it again but with the number of master resets I was up to, way more than w/V2.11, it is nice not to have to re-pair phones, re-set things like DST, re-set radio presets over and over).