Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - stealthzx3's ZX3 build
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 05:05 PM   #594
stealthzx3
Enthusiast

Fan#: 94260
What I Drive: 2003 Black ZX3 SVT, 2001 Black ZX3

Points 11,335, Level 70
Points: 11,335, Level: 70 Points: 11,335, Level: 70 Points: 11,335, Level: 70
Level Up 22% Completed
Level up: 22% Level up: 22% Level up: 22%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 10 stealthzx3 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1hotfocus View Post
Wow sorry to hear man.. are you going to repaint the rear hatch door? You should also try and take the rear bumper off, heat up the paint and just pop the dent out.. good luck dude! And sport lines are great!
the hatch i got is already black. i'm lucky i got the last one in black (that was fully in tact) and yes, i may pop the dent out of the bumper, but i'm not too worried about it atm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx3_bmxrider View Post
Doooooooood. Someone definetly hit your focus hard. I havent been on in a week, glad you were in the car when it happened! Well if you were I guess you would have known who did it. But atleast you are getting your sportlines. :) That will make up for the accident. Cant wait to see what it looks like lowered. (Probly just like mine. *shocked.* lol) Good luck getting everything back together! If I lived closer I would help in a second.
i know! i was so mad. and yes, it will look very familiar to you. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by AvieF View Post
damn man they hit ya hard holy crap...was it a truck? jebus...
must have been... a big truck with a big brush guard or something. stupid rednecks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02fordsvt View Post
Great and awesome, respectively.
thanks man.

2003 EAP SVT #2752