Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - For Sale: 2000-2011 Trunk and Hatch LED conversion kits
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #110
SvviftSVT
Release the Kraken!!

Fan#: 58277
What I Drive: Green-Eyed 2004 Black SVT #0461

FF Reputation: 9 SvviftSVT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (6)
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnriii44 View Post
I see. I found a 194 adapter that comes with removable 12" pigtails that you just snap onto the bulb for 2.99 here: (http://autolumination.com/connectors.htm) about halfway down the page. Probably order one if I get a kit.

How do you have the wire/light setup in the zx3? Two on either side? Any on the bottom center below where the latch hooks?

Thanks and sorry for all the questions lol.
that connector is similar (sans the pigtail prewired to it) and i know he has the kits for the sides. i can work with him on the ones near the latch hook because that is how i did mine. we both had similar ideas and he is the one that started this.
i will be meeting up with him this weekend, if not before. so we will keep you posted.

his kits work for the sides (near the glass) but this is how i expounded upon them

there are two facing the back of the seats on the latch hook area... then i have 2 on the back of my subs.

that is def more of a custom job, but i am sure justin will be able to do what he can to help you out.
TeamFOCALIZE!// HATCH NATION #45// October '12 ROTM

Track build will commence by Christmas (hopefully)