Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 80663
What I Drive: '05 Silver Sport Technologies

FF Reputation: 53 felixthecat Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshuaaturner View Post
Hey Bruce. How you doing?

Anybody out there have an F2 flex pipe or know of one that's not being used? I've got the F2 header and I'm dying to put it on but I don't want to pay $100 for a shop to make one for me and I don't want to do any welding to it.

On a side note, I'm still getting used to the lowered stance. Ran over an effing asphalt boulder today and I would have cleared it except for the Stealth portion of my FSWerks exhaust. That kicked it up and it tore out some of my heat shield. Haven't gotten under there to really check it out but I foresee a trip to pick n pull soon.
Hey Josh, whats up? Does the fwerks flex work or not? Or the obx one? My foci is low too= no issues w/ the 6'' diameter stealth or the cfm 4 point lower stress bar which hangs down some= you can see it from the front. Not that noticable being semi flat black thou. It'd really be noticable if I painted red or orange or some bright color. The fwerks flex is $89. which is a lot of cash for a flex. They have you over a barrel huh? Seems like you need a couple of flanges & 2.5'' diameter flex hose, to make one up. I'll pm you Josh
Introduce Mr. Torsen to the mix D23 crew- D-Tech- Sedan Revolution= #131