Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - For sale. 408whp 412 wtq Focus
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2012, 10:33 AM   #13
focuzed1
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 10722
What I Drive: 2002 liquid grey zx3

Points 10,847, Level 68
Points: 10,847, Level: 68 Points: 10,847, Level: 68 Points: 10,847, Level: 68
Level Up 99% Completed
Level up: 99% Level up: 99% Level up: 99%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 16 focuzed1 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (15)
thanks maniac... and yes thats the same 240 your thinking of.. and thanks for the complements. in a way i really hate to part with this car its an amazing machine.. has everything you could ever want in a car.

The owner of the sti happened to be a friend of a buddy of mine. I actually didnt talk to him but i found out about the car through him. I was at a friends house and we were talking about it and he was telling me how his buddy with a modified sti was coming back from beufort from getting it tuned and got his ass waxed by this crazy focus.. haha.. and one thing lead to another and found out it was me on my way back from getting car parts for the 240. haha.. small world..lol

thanks bringler. I know i havent been on here much for a while. I havent had time. i was finishing up with school and also havent had any problems with it so i havent thought much about coming on here. (i know thats bad i should be here more to help people like they have helped me) and cnaz are you wanting an exhaust shot? ill try to see if i can get one up..