Originally Posted by PumkinSvt
its not that bad the ep3 is worse! lol
Have you replaced a clutch yet? There is a bolt that goes to the starter motor from the transmission side.. It also goes to a ground and a bracket.. That bitch... 2
ing hours to get that thing on.. cuz its in a place where you cant really reach it.
The pretty stuff is on and bolted tight. It wiggles a bit though, so i want to get some sort of bracket to really make that thing solid tight.
To do list is still scary long though:
Turbo Oil Line In
- remove/cut ignition coil bracket
- Get Fitting & plumbers tape
- Stock doesn't fit?
- Get old bolts out
- Replace bolts & Nuts
- Get cat and flexpipe back up and bolted on
- replacement gaskets?
- Install boost controller unit (where to install?)
- Run cables to cabin
- hook up electronic controller in cabin
-run cable to cabin
-hook up power to gauge for lighting
-Run cables to cabin
-hook up power to gauge harness
- find a place where it fits.
-Install axles and hubs
-Firewire cable for datalog to SCT
Then its tune time!