Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!!
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #480
Dylan1970
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 100905
What I Drive: 2012 Oxford White Focus

FF Reputation: 1 Dylan1970 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I have mine for two weeks now and I just love it. So much get up and go, especially on the highway....good gas mileage too. The dealer gave me a free fill up at 8 miles when I bought the car and I have only put one full tank in since and I'm at almost 800 miles. I didn't figure out the actual mileage but that's pretty darn good for mostly stop and go driving. I do have one question for anyone to answer, has anyone else experienced some clutch chatter on the first shift? I hear it with my windows down, it's like a clicking noise when the car shifts. Other than that it runs and shifts perfectly, my dealer told me that noise isn't a major concern....I just wondered if anyone else who drives an automatic hears it. One other question, my car has like 4 rubber flaps in front of each front tire...not sure what they're for but they graze the sidewalk when I back out of my driveway. Are those removeable or are they there for a reason?