Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - I LOVE my Mk3 Ford Focus 100% whoo hoo thread!!
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2012, 08:39 AM   #474
Scott S
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 98137
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium Blue Candy,

FF Reputation: 1 Scott S Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I've now had my Candy Blue Titanium Job 2 for over a month and a half and the car has been awesome.

I have just under 8000 on it and could not be happier with it.

I de-badged the Focus and Flex Fuel from the trunk, did a 20% tint on the sides and rear along with a 6" sunband, sportwing door moldings and Ford mud flaps and she looks great!

With the 18" sport package and the sharp paint this car has been getting allot of curious people checking it out.

I've had a few trying to figure out what it is with the Focus badge missing.

So far the only comments I would have for changes is to take the Titanium higher level and add a few more toys such as full power seat both sides, memory for mirrors and seats, rear ambient lighting, dead pedal and I would suggest a re-design the console for more knee room at the e-brake and eliminate the sharp seam.

Man does this car ever handle sweet. I was very nervous when I bought this car as I thought the power and handling would be sub par but it has proven me wrong. It wears the 160hp very well and puts it to the ground with decent factory suspension tuning and tire combination.

I need to get a picture of it. Been too busy driving it lol!