Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Ask a Ford salesman anything (Incentives, Inventory, etc)
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 12:45 PM   #1575
choyrl
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 99906
What I Drive: 97 MustangGT,08 Corvette,12 FocusTi

FF Reputation: 1 choyrl Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by imccrea View Post
$1,500. no trade assist.We will be open but only 9-6 and I believe parts & service are closed. I'm typically off Wednesday but my fiance is off Thursday so I will be moving my day off to Thurs this week.

How's the Titanium?
Sounds like no changes on the Focus incentives from June then.

Our Titanium is running great!, as long as we are not too gentle on the accelerator when starting from stop, but I'm not talking about pedal to the metal either. As long as we give it a little gas, it shifts fine from 1 to 2. The tech will rev to about 3500 then shifts to 2nd, but if we are too gentle on the pedal, it shifts from 1 to 2 too early and then it takes a couple of sec before the car accelerates. We do like the car very much once we learn how to drive it. The Navi and the MFT, however, is not so good. Maybe we just need to learn what all its commands are. I don't like how we have to be very specific, otherwise, it doesn't recognize the commands. My android phone with free google maps and navigation works so much better and accepts voice commands and the use is all free! Hopefully, there will be future updates on the MFT to make it more user friendly.

I have to also thank your service/parts department, "Brian". When I came in last saturday to complete our paperwork, I met Bryan and told him that my remoter starter antenna installation was not complete in that only one end of the di-pole antenna was capped but the other end was left exposed with no cap. He went ahead and order the part for me and called me this morning that the part is in and I can stopped in anytime to pick up the cap. Now that is service. Kudos to Brian (could be Bryan, not too sure). Please thank him for me as well.