Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Post your mod pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2012, 12:08 AM   #361
kaptinkurk
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 98769
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 kaptinkurk Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megalomantic View Post
Is that interior wrapping is that 3m adhesive stuff? just wondering as some one suggested such a thing and sounded like it would be a good way to really jack things up if you messed up.
Yes, it is 3m adhesive vinyl wrap. It will peel off if you don't like it. You may have to use some goo-gone or something if it leaves any residue but other than that is is basically a big vinyl sticker. The only problem I really had while installing the parts I have done is getting the snaps undone and finding all the hidden screws for stuff so I didn't break the pieces getting them out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickCornell View Post
I don't wanna quote a pic and piss in anyone's Cheerios but, could you give some detail on what product you used for your vents and interior, that looks great and you have some real talent.
I used carbon fiber vinyl for it. You can find it pretty cheap on ebay. If you want a link to the seller then message me, as ebay links are not allowed on the boards.