Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - The 2012 Window Tint Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 07:03 PM   #554
hotleadsingerguy
Focus Addict

Fan#: 86687
What I Drive: 2012 Black Titanium 5-Door

FF Reputation: 5 hotleadsingerguy Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KibaWolf View Post
Lol ur far from the truth, I am 20, working full time as a car tech and paying all my stuff its aint sponsored by "mommy and daddy" like u say and will never be. Those sticker are just meant to be funny, I picked them up during our weekly cars meet, its just meant to be a joke, So you should think twice before talking, smartass
There's a big difference between being grown up and "adult". Those stickers do nothing but resound immaturity and lack of respect...and your reply did nothing to change those perceptions. Also, just so you know being 20 and having a full time job doesn't make you an adult...your behavior is the judge of that. Let me break down the stickers:

1) NO FAT CHICKS - Wow. I've heard disrespecting women is one of the best ways to find the best ones. And the best way to keep them around is...

2) Four doors more whores - ...call them whores! Love this one. Not because it's funny or witty, but because it exemplifies a lack of maturity. I could see this stick on the back of a dirty 50 year old man's truck.

3) Just Get Lower!!! - Makes sense if you car is lowered...doesn't if it's not. You own an economy car, not a Murcielago. You could drive over a dog laying on and ground and his hair wouldn't even touch the undercarriage. Come on now.

4) I <3 Haters - This is my favorite. The only people that use phrases like this are people that are starved for attention and get it by doing all of the things the exemplifies immaturity. Also, hip-hop artists. Are you a hip-hop artist?

Outside of the stickers, your car and tint look great. I like the black on white look.