KeithLM
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 83553
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Titanium 5-door

FF Reputation: 1 KeithLM Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnleashedBeast View Post
That get's funnier every time I hear it.

No, they are not.

Amsoil was once spelled, "Amzoil" after the owner's name of Al Amatuzio.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti2012 View Post
lol, I am a Amsoil dealer, and I always refer to them [amsoil] as the pyramid scheme amway company. I hate the marketing but I love the oil, which is why I sell it. I only decided to carry it after trying it for myself for a couple of years. Now I use it in everything. I even use the coolant in my farm tractors (but I don't bother trying to sell it $$$$$$).
Quote:
Amsoil is in fact multi level marketing, but I wouldn't use the stereotype "Pyramid". It's much different. The top guy isn't the one making all the money, the man who works their dealership is, no matter if he is the top, middle, or bottom guy.
OK, so you admit it. That's good. Now why do you think people make the comparison to Amway? It's because you pop up on this forum and start preaching about your oil and telling us what an authority you are on it and how everything else is inferior and how we'll all learn from you and understand it's the best.

You need to chill it with the rhetoric. You come off as a blow-hard and it's difficult to take you seriously. And when you are affiliated with a company you should state that up front when you start pushing it on other people.