Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - My Oil Change Interval Debate Rant
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2012, 09:41 AM   #64
craigsfocus
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97985
What I Drive: 2012 Race Red SE

FF Reputation: 6 craigsfocus Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnleashedBeast View Post
You'd be hard pressed to find a better lubricant for the money. What's even better, everyone can buy Amsoil at dealer/wholesale cost by signing up as a preferred customer. Buying 25% cheaper than retail makes it a no brainer to buy Amsoil. At least you KNOW you are buying true synthetic base stock lubricants in their Signature Series.

Preferred Customer

The bypass filtration system I ordered for my 2012 Focus is manufactured by Amsoil.
I am a Preferred Customer. The cost to become a Preferred Customer pays for itself once you purchase a case of 12 of their signature series oil. I think its a $125 for a case of 12 with a regular account with a Preferred Customer account its $86 and some change. Since Amsoil has a warehouse in Texas I get my order next day if I order during the week during business hours. Their filters are excellent as well. I ordered 2 filters and a case of signature series 5-20w oil. With shipping included it came out to be $134 and some change.

Active Duty US Army. MOS 91E (Machinist). OEF Vet.