Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - TSB 12B37 - New?
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 11:03 PM   #446
focus#3
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 100555
What I Drive: 2012, Grey, Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 focus#3 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
after 12B37 - bad hesitation, slow to accelerate

amen to arnolds comments, well done. I also want the focus I bought back. Im currently going thru the proper channels trying to get my isssues resolved but so far Im very frustrated. whats strange is if you drive a new 2012 focus on a dealers lot, that has had the intent of 12B37 incorporated during production, it seems to be just fine. the power is there and shifting is crisp. I would by happy if mine ran as well. my second 12B37 re-update attempt was done 6/26. i was told to drive the car for 1000 miles to give the adaptive feature of the Xmission to adjust. the first update was done 6/12 and i was told to give it 200 miles. i ended up driving 400 miles the first time. anyway, im trying to cooperate even though i have doubts. i hope theyre right and the xmission will relearn. if not Ill take it to the next level as i hope others will do and maybe ford will work fast to accomodate us who liked our focus's the way they were when we originally bought them.