Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2012, 08:28 AM   #616
hand-filer
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 90895
What I Drive: One less Ford

FF Reputation: 1 hand-filer Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipshurt View Post
Do you realize that this guys has spent countless hours trying to hel customers with these types of sounds for no money? The way way the techs get paid, working on a sound all day is like taking money OUT of their pocket. He has spent countless hours doing just that, basically to be a nice guy. To snidely say that this guy needs to find a new line of work simply for explaining how the money works is pretty effin rude. He worked on my problem for a good half hour today, and his comments are pretty valuable, and of course it was simply to be nice. Who are you anyway? Are you so holy?
I'm sure your friend is a heck of a nice guy. As for your car and it's mystery noises that disappear temporarily by replacing wheels, and fenders and rotating tires, well that just doesn't make any sense at all. I think you need to start a new thread about your car and call it "weird or what" because that is what it is.
The majority here are having suspension issues that any competent technician should be able to diagnose.