FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
30.11.0002 is the generic date entered into the system when the car is scheduled in the system, but not yet built. Basically its just a place holder.
suss6052 -

Thanks for jumping in! To provide an alternative, the window sticker includes the build date too. When it's available, look above the word "BLEND" at the top. The date is listed as "YYYYMMDD." There also may be a character in front of the year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti2012 View Post
Ordered 5/16/12
Built 6/5/12
Delivered 6/13/12

It arrived at the dealer with 100 or so miles on it, and from what the dealer told me, it was likely picked and tested by Ford.
Ti2012 -

Awesome looking Focus! The time frame was blazing fast too. It sounds like David Copperfield dropped by the plant when it was put together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumStick View Post
...White was my other color choice
TitaniumStick -

In my opinion, white and black are the coolest looking colors! Although, keeping them clean is a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faridk89 View Post
Picked up my Focus last friday! already got 650km on it or 404 miles....

Since I got the SE hatchback I need to get some rims on it and tint the windows real quick!
faridk89 -

You took it out on a few dates! Is the solar-tinted glass not dark enough for you? Inquire with your dealer about upgrading the tint. Look into these factory wheels, if you don't have them already: http://accessories.ford.com/vehicles...ls/wheels.html.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biggc View Post
dealer called yesterday se hatch yellow should be in 27th june.
walked in dealer march 19,thats a long wait.
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggc View Post
dealer called pick up ole-yeller sat.
5speed hatch
biggc -

Congrats! A wait may happen from time to time, but it'll be worth it in the end. Remember to post pics in this forum and on our Ford Social site for all to see: http://social.ford.com/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson17 View Post
If everything works out, our 12 platinum white ti hatch, 18" rims and handling package, oxford white and black leather, moon roof, mft,nav,no parking tech, will arrive July2nd. Car was ordered May23,12. So freakin excited.
Johnson17 -

You'll be chilling in the Titanium soon. When you're ready for an order status update, shoot me another PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkitchBeatz View Post
Just got mine on Friday. I've been considering a Focus for about a year now. Very satisfied! My first new car purchase...
SkitchBeatz -

A new Focus earns a well-deserved kudos! You also deserve this badge: http://social.ford.com/grab-a-badge/first+new+car/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citoriplus View Post
Car was delivered to the dealer on Tuesday 6/19, I found it online the same night,
Looked it over, took a test ride, and told them I wanted it on Wednesday, took delivery on Saturday,
Its a Titanium in Tuxedo Black, Sony radio, Titanium handling package (nice wheels), winter package, My Touch and 5 speed stick transmission...

BTW the white Transit Connect behind it is my company car/van, another Focus, by another mother?
Citoriplus -

You're on the ball! We appreciate your loyalty; thanks for being part of the Ford family. I think this badge fits your perfectly: http://social.ford.com/grab-a-badge/i+%3C3+ford/.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterH View Post
WOW! A dealer actually ordered a 5 speed Titanium for their lot?
MisterH -

This became an option earlier this year. Dealers are doing their part in making them more available. We're always listening to our customers and fans.

If anyone has recently ordered a Focus, please send me your VIN (or order # and dealer) and I'll be glad to check the status for you. Congratulations to all; thank you for your continued support!

Enjoy,

Thomas

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford