Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - TSB 12B37 - New?
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #436
Stoneraven9
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88671
What I Drive: 2012 Ingot Silver Hatchback Ti

FF Reputation: 1 Stoneraven9 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Took the car in to have the wiper recall performed (the seal WAS missing) and to have FSA 12B37 carried out to fix some problems I was having. I too was a bit surprised when I was told FSA 12B37 was a recall. I always thought recalls were posted as recalls, not under a different nomenclature (Field Service Action)

As well, is there no adaptive leaning procedure to be carried out as part of the update by the technician after this "recall"? Or is the vehicle just supposed to learn over the next 1K KM as I drive around? And if so... is there anything I should be aware of on how I should drive the vehicle, or things I should or should not do?

This might already be answered here somewhere in these forums, so I apologize in advance if it has already been answered.

............................................... Fly with a Ti ...............................................

Last edited by Stoneraven9; 06-27-2012 at 04:22 PM.