Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Titanium Front Strut Low Speed Noise (Clunk/Rattle)
View Single Post
Old 06-27-2012, 07:44 AM   #596
06Shadowgrey
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97186
What I Drive: 2006 DSG ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 06Shadowgrey Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Ok so i told my wife's in on monday, the service writer test drove it and heard some noise in the front and somehow thought it was the transmission (this will be shop trip number 2), never told them anything was wrong with the trans! Told me they didnt find anything wrong and told me to bring it back if the noise returns. Drove around the corner, noise never went away, shop trip number 3! So the service adviser and the lead mechanic drove with me and heard what i was complaining about. Car was in the ALL day yesterday, they didnt see anything wrong but they are replacing the spring, upper mount and the bearing today... This is just very frustrating, I understand that this a totally new car and will have problems, but most of these issues should have been resolved a long time ago. My service dept really seemed like they didnt care to resolve the issue, I had tell them about the strut bearing theory... Where's my paycheck!!!!!