Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Issues with new 2012 Ford Focus
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #1050
DEREKC
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 82958
What I Drive: 2012 Kona Blue Ford Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 2 DEREKC Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Becks View Post
Well..this is my first post, and I thank all of you for the wealth of information in these forums. Fantastic Site.

I had been all excited about purchasing a new Ford Focus Titanium. However, that is not going to happen unless I read about a complete fix for the serious issues discussed in this thread. I am now waiting for the new VW Golf's to arrive, and will either purchase one of those, or see if Ford has fixed this major issue. Knowing what I do now, I can not risk spending $25,000+ on something that is already broken.

I hope you all get the fix from Ford, and the respect from Ford that is deserved for being such patient customers.

Their are no issues with the new Ford Focus! I found my Ti to be perfect from the beginning May 2011, and having the TSBs and FSA performed by the dealer has only made the car that much better. The shifts are so smooth I do not feel them! I know saying this only annoys some people, but it is the truth! I believe that if we had better dealers, the updates would actually be done (or done properly), and no one would have any issue. Ford sold 900,000 Foci in 2011, and this forum only represents a handful.