Black Bengal
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 95110
What I Drive: '09 black SES & '12 tux black ti

FF Reputation: 2 Black Bengal Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by feta_mgp View Post
but your story ends with a jab at Ford that makes it seem like it's their fault YOU listen to Howard Stern and probably embarrassed yourself in front of your parents.
Yeah, the only problem is that when I hang up the phone on my Focus, the audio system seems to choose random radio stations that I've never heard of. This is immediately apparent when I hear Spanish over the radio after hanging up the phone. I can't speak Spanish (unfortunately) so I can assure you I have never ever tuned in to most of the random stations that suddenly appear on my audio system.

My biggest aggravation is losing iphone connectivity every time that I have to get out of the car while running errands, etc. My iphone almost always syncs up very quickly when I first get in the car, but never seems to reconnect properly after each time I stop the car & get out for a few minutes. My phone will sync up again properly only after I return after being away from the car for a long time.

This chronic MFT issue is just another example of an absolutely wonderful car being saddled with a very sub-par MFT system, in terms of exhibiting ongoing glitches, bugs, etc. I'm a loyal Ford guy & will wait (impatiently) for a version 4 MFT upgrade for my car, but it's just so disappointing to know that Ford would attract many more customers with a MFT system that works like the customer expects it to work.

By the way, the basic Sync system on my '09 SES has always worked like it's supposed to work, so I'm confident that Ford can get the MFT right.

Hurry up Ford!!!