View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 01:27 PM   #41
Hughesy27
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84331
What I Drive: 2010 blue se

FF Reputation: 1 Hughesy27 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (2)
Trying not to. I do have the Gi bill which helps out but doesn't help much as far as books go. They split up a certain amount over two semesters but only covers a fraction of the total cost. Then I have to take certain courses towards a degree or they won't cover the tuition or fees. Then other classes they will cover tuition but not the fees. It's a mess for me now because I finished up all of my prerequisites for the program I wanted to go into but didn't get accepted which killed me. So now I am out of classes to take that they will cover. I don't want to use it all up on classes I don't need. Which I am already doing this semester other than my physics class. I busted my ass for a year took 7 classes my first semester just to be able to finish the prerequisites in time to apply. I have an overall 3.9 GPA and because of the one B I have, I didn't get accepted. So now I have to wait a year or apply to another program but the school changed all of their prerequisites for healthcare field and now half of my classes don't even count towards anything. After this semester I will have over 50+ credits. I have one more other option to apply to but now I have to pay for the class to retake it because I already passed it with a B. So I got denied, found out my funds are being held by the school, turbo drain flange I ordered doesn't fit my turbo all in the same day.