Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 3 different turbo kits. Which one?
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #18
Sniperx
Focus Addict

Fan#: 99628
What I Drive: 2004 White ZX3, 1985 BMW M535 Dinan

FF Reputation: 2 Sniperx Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbarcenas View Post
On the up-side, it keeps your technology out of chinese hands which apparently are mass-producing clones of everything designed in the US and made there. It was bound to happen. You especially don't want your military stuff produced in China either since a war with China is almost inevitable now. China is the new USSR.
Believe me, China getting in a war anywhere would be foolish now that they manufacturer everything for everybody. That would be like Apple getting in a war here in the US with California. I can say they make fine products when they do clones though. I have a real nice all 18k gold Rolex president that I am afraid to wear but love. I bought a Chi Com clone for $250.00 that had a box papers and everything so i could wear it instead of my real one in case anyone pointed a gun at me and said give me your Rolex. I was wearing it into a Jewelry store once and they sold Rolex, the guy behind the counter, a Certified Rolex pro said It sure is nice to see An authentic Rolex President once in a while! lol! I told him it was fake and he had to look at it for ten minutes and open the case and then said he wanted one!