Points 26,169, Level 96
Points: 26,169, Level: 96 Points: 26,169, Level: 96 Points: 26,169, Level: 96
Level Up 82% Completed
Level up: 82% Level up: 82% Level up: 82%
Forum Activity 2%
Activity: 2% Activity: 2% Activity: 2%
FF Reputation: 9 TORQUERULES Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Even with 10mm of spacers on each side, the wheels will looked tucked. Stock not so much, but lowered you will still be tucked.

Here are pics of mine before the drop with spacers (15mm per side rear, and 5mm per side front. My wheels are 17x7 with a +50mm offset).

Before drop:

After drop:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitaniumStick View Post
Yes, but "thay" isn't!

So, we drop for lower CG/looks, but then we're adding wheel spacer to push the wheel out to get rid of the tucked look that the dropping created. Will fender rolling be in the future of these spacers on these wheels? Any stronger hubs/bearings out there? I agree 10mm isn't much, and doesn't weigh much either. But you already have the widest tire/wheel combo available and then you're gonna punch 'em out 3/8" more. I wonder how Focusboy and his 19's are doing. Most of the other low or stanced guys also don't have the steering limiters of our rack.

Do you have any pics that could show the NEED for a spacer? You've already brought the tire 25mm vertically closer to the fender lip, and you're considering 10mm horizontally as well. I hate having to roll fenders, it is a serious PITA to do right.