Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Gump Crew
Thread: Gump Crew
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #15008
stoopidsteve87
!FRENCH FRY!

Fan#: 31168
What I Drive: 2012 Mazda3 Skyactiv

FF Reputation: 8 stoopidsteve87 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (12)
Sold my motorcycle this weekend. Bittersweet, as it'd become a paperweight in the garage. I'm not hardcore, so the summer here is pretty well too hot to ride, especially since (because of the Army) I have to wear all my gear (even off-post and not in uniform), though I tend to wear my jacket most of the time anyway. So that limits my riding for fun, and my riding to and from work is limited by the fact that they've gone crazy with requirements for motorcycle riders here at Fort Hood because they like to advertise how we have the most motorcycle fatalities of any post across the army (of course... we have the most Soldiers by far). So it was just collecting dust and I'd see dollar signs every time I opened the garage.

Can't help but think how just as recently as November, I had the Focus, Wrangler, and motorcycle. Now just the Mazda3. But still loving my 32+ mpg in town and the 40-43 mpg I see on the interstate!

I've started collecting other new toys though. Kayaks, mountain bikes, and next will likely be a 1-2 man sailboat or a jet ski.
Gump Crew #11 / Team Duratec #196
THE Blazin' Copper Hottness of the South

!FRENCH FRY! - The Stop Light Destroyer
Taylor Swift Crew(TSC) #2