Bilsteins are in.
However, that was the easy part. After taking the DS wheel off, we discovered that the lower sway bar linkage elbow has popped out of its socket and the car had been running without a front sway bar for who knows how long (at most since I replaced the wheels because I would have noticed it then). The passenger side one was also really bad and almost ready to pop out so we ran to the local salvage yard, got a good used set for $10, greased them up good, and installed them. The hardest part of the whole operation was fighting with the rust on everything (you have to love NY salt in the winter). However, when it was all said and done, nothing was to bad and hopefully the car will drive much closer to new than its been in a while. Can't wait to try it out for a drive tomorrow.