Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - the long life of 1sloho
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 10:45 PM   #7
1sloho
12 years strong

Fan#: 111
What I Drive: '02 zx5

Points 14,408, Level 77
Points: 14,408, Level: 77 Points: 14,408, Level: 77 Points: 14,408, Level: 77
Level Up 90% Completed
Level up: 90% Level up: 90% Level up: 90%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 17 1sloho Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedracer ZX3 View Post
How was the plaid done? Looks very good man!
its easy but...VERY time consuming. just cut out a piece of fabric big enough, spray both the surface and fabric with some spray adhesive, and get to work. lol. was hard with the design trying to keep things straight. once u have everything the way u like it, cut out the holes but be sure to leave a lil extra to tuck in behind the piece. the adhesive i got didnt set up quick so, had some time to get things right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wilsonfocus86 View Post
"then, i went plaid." ...definitely wasn't expecting that haha, but looks real good because it's different and unique! and to be honest i love the look of the black hood compared to the cf one, just makes it flow so much better and looks slick man especially with that front bumper! excellent work!
lol...was hoping to get that reaction. i love the plaid as well. as for the hoods, i like both of em honestly. the black flows but the cf one did also cause it kinda matches the wheels. id like to spend some quality time on it but 1. ive got too many things goin right now and 2. when i do get the time, i get lazy. lol

thanx for the feedback! the obsession is never complete and will be forever on going.........lol