View Single Post
Old 01-27-2005, 06:47 PM   #10
cope1027
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 11265
What I Drive: Black 2000 ZX3

FF Reputation: 1 cope1027 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Find a wiring diagram, then find the bundle of wires that has these wires in it, pull it apart at the connector, pull the little clip out that holds the pins in, pull the two wires that are crossed, switch and reinstall them. I know it sounds like alot, but it isn't and it only takes about 15-20 mins once you remove the airbox.
The bundle is under the airbox, and the connector is the one that goes up to the fuse box under the hood. You can find a diagram in a chilton's manual.

ignore the spelling, I'm tired.... hope this helps for those of you who don't have a warrenty.

Oh, if you have trouble getting the pins out, take a small screw driver, push the plastic walls inbetween the pins to one side, and at the same time push down on the pin with somthing small (about same size as pin) and flat at the tip.
Volant intake, 65mm TB, 2000 ported intake, Port&Polished 10:9:1 FocalTech head, FR Stg 2 cams, FS cam gears, UDP, FC 4-2-1 header, flex pipe, o2 cheater. NO CAT. MBRP catback, 9mm wires, 19lb FR injectors,
heat index 3 Iridium plugs, DS chip.