Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - TSB 12B37 - New?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 11:58 AM   #410
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

Points 3,276, Level 35
Points: 3,276, Level: 35 Points: 3,276, Level: 35 Points: 3,276, Level: 35
Level Up 51% Completed
Level up: 51% Level up: 51% Level up: 51%
Forum Activity 15%
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%
FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLDAR View Post
Thanks Thomas. I'd really like to read something about the adaptive learning process of FF 2012.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaaru View Post
Yup me too I'd like to read about it as I have some questions about it...
VOLDAR and Kaaru -

I your "thanks" with open arms! I'll do the research on my end and post any findings next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rememo View Post
There are a certain number of VINs that will not receive a letter, but DO require the update. My Focus was one of them, and there were at least a few others on the forum in the same situation.

You can check http://www.etis.ford.com/ and/or visit your dealer and have them enter your VIN into their system to see if you need the update.
Rememo -

Yes, this is what I meant! I'll remember to edit my posts sometimes. By the way, thanks for the link. Ford Owner will also come in handy: http://Owner.Ford.com/servlet/Conten.../Page/HomePage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan50 View Post
Those with troublesome DCTs please take a look at the second paragraph of Thomas' post. If yours isn't working right after 12B37, PM your symptoms to him.

Rather than communicate your problems back through the dealer network, I believe Thomas will summarize the issues and provide to Ford engineering. This could be a great way for our group to help Ford identify what still isn't working right. Good things could result for all.
dan50 -

I'll need the VIN as well. This way, our team can keep a tally and look into each specific vehicle.

I'm excited to see how many PMs I'll receive! I may need to make more room in my inbox.

Cordially,

Thomas

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply