Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - TSB 12B37 - New?
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2012, 10:21 AM   #409
dan50
Focus Addict

Fan#: 91789
What I Drive: 2012 SEL White Platinum 5 Dr 302A

FF Reputation: 11 dan50 Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
The Customer Satisfaction Program 12B37 is VIN specific. If you haven't received a letter, then it won't apply to your car. If you have, please schedule an appointment with your dealer as soon as possible. Coverage for any vehicle damage that may result from the failure to have a service action performed on a timely basis can be affected.

To all customers which have received the letter and had 12B37 completed: If you're still experiencing issues (harsh shifting, noises, gears skipping, etc.), please send me a PM with your VIN & a brief description of your issue(s). I'll properly document this and forward to the correct rep as a group.

I'm here for you guys; I'm a Focus owner as well. While I haven't experienced any issues thus far, I completely understand the reliability and safety feedback you all have posted.

Respectfully,

Thomas
Those with troublesome DCTs please take a look at the second paragraph of Thomas' post. If yours isn't working right after 12B37, PM your symptoms to him.

Rather than communicate your problems back through the dealer network, I believe Thomas will summarize the issues and provide to Ford engineering. This could be a great way for our group to help Ford identify what still isn't working right. Good things could result for all.